Sunday, January 29, 2012

HELP!! i need help picking which hair straightener!!?

k so im getting anew hair straightener soon and i was considering the solia... this one... http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a> and im not sure if it is worth all that money. i heard alot of good reveiws about it and some very bad ones, so i want to know from someone that has it or knows someone that has it etc. if it is worth it or not. Thanks so much for your help!HELP!! i need help picking which hair straightener!!?
I have seen this straightener before, but honestly I know nothing about it! I'm sorry :( But, I just bought an amazing new one! It's a pink straightener GVP brand (Generic Value Product) It's like the CHI but like half the price (around like $70 or so). It's been compared to the Chi, and my hair would never straighten!! I guess it depends on your hair type, but this straightener is supposed to last like 10+ years, and it also moisturizes your hair when you use it, so it doesn't get frizzy from all the heat (still use heat protectant though!). I absolutely love it :) It's a little pricey, but worth the money all the way! :D Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment