Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener would you recommend?

For Christmas i really want to get a good straightener but with so many straighteners i dont know which one to get ( chi, GHD, Bio Ionic, Ti Creative)





I have very thick hair and my sister has very curly hair, the straightener we have now is very slow and takes up alot of time and my hair gets burned. I want something that keeps my hair still looking healthy and shiny





What would you recommend?Which hair straightener would you recommend?
GHDWhich hair straightener would you recommend?
I've been using my Remington straightener for almost 2 years now, I love it : ) It straightens my hair perfectly, without frizz and it's a wet/dry hair straightener. It leaves my hair shiny, sleek and manageable! %26amp; if your really worried about the heat w/ your hair you can buy heat prevention sprays like TRESemme Heat Tamer spray. I will post a link to the straightener and spray! Try the straightener you'll love it and it's cheap!!
the best straightener I have ever owned is made by La Angelique. It keeps my hair really shiny and soft. Even tho I have naturally pretty straight hair, all my friends who have curly hair find that it works REALLY well on them. You can find it on amazon.com or in some boutiques and there not even that pricey!


good luck!
Hello ,you can get CHI or GHD ,these two are the best of hair straighteners . such as Dark/Pink GHD MK4 styler flat hair straightener iron ,blue digital 1 inch CHI Ceramic Hairstyling Straightener iron .
the chi. i have one and i love it i have thick curly hair and it works great ...just dont hold it in one place for too long
GHD' s are amazing.
CHI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it works the best through any hair no matter how tuff or frizzy!
use chi. it may be expensive but its worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment