Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair Straightener is best?

i really need a good one because i have really thick and curly hair please help thanksWhich hair Straightener is best?
I heard Chi is really good.Which hair Straightener is best?
no not a ghd for your hair type. it wont be much diff from chi so why spend the extra $



If your hair is really thick, chi might be good because it could do a job at a fixed low temp, thus doing your hair a service bc other straighteners will have you have to crank the temp. up higher. This is why I recommend chi to thick haired people, bc. of that. Why use a straightener that will require like 400 or more degrees when a chi will use it at the 360 or 370 ( i dont remember) that is a BIG diff. a matter of a couple degrees does make a BIG diff to the damage you do to your hair.



but I have fine hair ha ha so chi was not for me.



if you like something with tourmaline, go with sedu i am thinking of people with hair type like you.



for me and the every day look I want, the fhi was for me...I am interested in sedu, ghd and probably solia now too
GHD's!!

Best thing you will ever buy,

they work thee best, honestly!

even after i dropped my 3 year old pair i even payed another hundred quid jst tp buy another pair.

they heat up fast and do the BEST job!

you WILL notice the difference if you have used other striaghtners before hand!
http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_PRO_Na_r2/a>



I have extremely thick and curly hair! I've tried CHI, Sedu, and ISO, and so far this one is the best. I borrowed it from my friend for a week and I fell in love with it! That's why I'm gonna buy it tomorrow:)! lol
Any high heat ceramic straightener.

My mom has thick curly hair and my straightener worked on her. i have a ceramic pro which is expensive but there are cheaper alternatives
i use a rusk, they are great straighteners and wont damage your hair. they heat up very fast and you can control the temp.

No comments:

Post a Comment