Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

the sedu?

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>



or



the solia?

http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>Which hair straightener is better?
I haven't used the Solia, but I own the Sedu. I got it in October of '08, and it's still in perfect condition. I've dropped it more than a few times, too, hah.

It works really well. My hair is quite frizzy, and most flat irons I used didn't keep my hair smooth throughout the day. But the Sedu gets very hot, very fast. I love it. My hair stays straight and smooth the whole day. I'd definitely reccomend it.Which hair straightener is better?
I would say that the solia one would be better because of the tourmaline. but i'll make a quick suggestion, the remington wet 2 straight straightener is awesome. you can straighten your hair wet and it eliminates frizz and make hair super straight and shiny, its only like 35 dollars at longs or wal mart but its the ****.
If I was you and wanted a really good straighten around that price i would go with a chi...but between the 2 straighters i would go with the 2nd one...Happy straightner picking....

No comments:

Post a Comment