Thursday, January 26, 2012

WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER, CHI OR FHI?

Im asking my mom for a 1 inch hair straightener for christmas.


Target sells both chi and fhi, chi is more expensive by 30$





I have never used a fhi before so i don't know how well it works or if its better than a Chi, for those of you who own a fhi, my question is, is it better than a chi?


Which one should i ask for?WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER, CHI OR FHI?
chi, straight up=)WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER, CHI OR FHI?
these people saying chi..its probably because they've never use an fhi! i've used both and i like the fhi way better! just go to youtube and type in fhi review. theres a few beauty gurus on there that have used both too and they review the fhi better than chi! but the chi does work good but the fhi works just as good if not better and its a little cheaper.
CHI is better .I have been using the Chi for years and love it. I always get compliments on my hair, and usually do the sleek look on it. I have long, layered hair and basically I just spray it with Chi hair protection spray, then straighten it by sections and then apply shine serum to the ends.
chi turbo has red velvet on the outside of it and is rounded perfect for curling and easier than the classic chi
Neither, get a Sedu. I have had Chi, Babyliss, Tigi Hardcore, and Sedu is the best.
get the chi, i have always notriced you get what you pay for... heard a lot about chi's but nothing about a fhi?
chi!!!
chi, definitely. i've got monster hair and it makes it really straight and thin. i love it.
chi
chi's better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment