Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener should i get?

I'm replacing my Chi straightener that I dont like, and I've narrowed it down to two straighteners. Do you know which one works better? Which one I should get? I have long curly/wavy hair and i want the iron that will get my hair straightest fastest and stay that way for a day.



Here are the two im deciding on:

http://www.folica.com/FHI_Platform_Pi_d4/a>



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Which hair straightener should i get?
second one works faster for curly hair. but the pink ones great and really makes your hair stay straight for awhile (if your hair curls its self after you straighten it). so depends on your hair . if you have thick hair second one, thin hair first one.Which hair straightener should i get?
both brands are really good.

but i'd recommend to get the Solia

cause they last much longerr
My friend has the pink one, the first one, and it works great.

I have the Remmington Wet 2 Straight which works on dry or wet hair GREAT. Its only 30 bucks at Walmart. :)
Try one of the newer TIGI Bedhead hair straighteners. They work great and your hair wont curl back up or become wavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment