Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better, the chi or hana?

I have fine curly hair it use to have a different texture more natural and smooth. but i mad the mistake of chemically altering it a long time ago and the texture has for ever been changed. My hair is finally curly again but now the weight is more light and wispy. and my hair is now fine instead of thick. its healthy now but completely different.





whenever i try to straighten my hair it only lasts for a couple minutes then the frizz comes back (I even use a heat protection spray, frizz ease brand) and it never really looks super healthy, natural, or shiny after i use my straightener let alone smooth. I use a simple conair ceramic technology flat iron. It sucks. It only works when i straighten my bangs which still takes me a while to do.





I want a new flat iron, one that will straighten my curly/ frizzy hair completely! making it appear smooth, healthy, shiny, and most of all natural (as if i was born with that type of hair instead of that ';obviously she TRIED to flat iron it'; appearance.) Oh and one that resists humidity to the max! (i live in florida) Not to mention one that wont take me an hour or longer to get the job done.





Ive researched the chi and hana flat irons and they both seem to have great reviews. but i dont know which one would provide me with all the qualities im looking for in a straightener.





Which is better?Which hair straightener is better, the chi or hana?
Definitely CHI:)Which hair straightener is better, the chi or hana?
I have the conair wet/dry straightener. It locks in moisture and keeping frizzy hair down. It also makes your hair look healthy and it looks like you just woke up with beautiful hair. It was very cheap, probley about $30 in Canada. I havn't heard about those straightners but get a straightner with ceramic that has moisture lock.
chi. it has really good reviews. i never heard of the hana.

No comments:

Post a Comment