Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is the best?

so I am trying to buy a hair straightener. Right now I want one with a swivel cord, although it doesn't have to have one. I have pretty curly hair , and a really crappy hair straightener lol. I don't straighten my hair very often...like once a month. these are the brands I am looking at...I am thinking of buying one either from Ebay or Folicia.

Sedu, Amika, Paul Mitchell or Chi.

I have used a chi before and it works pretty good but sometimes it makes my hair staticky. I live in Canada and I want it to be somewhere between 150$ or less...if you want a best answer I am picking it based on whose tried what, or what the majority is. Also what do you think the average prices are them for are. oh and I would also like to be able to make waves and possibly curls in my hair with it too...if you have a link to which one you think is the best that'd be great!



P.S. also I was thinking of getting either a 1 inch or a 1.5 inch..what one?



Thanks so much!Which hair straightener is the best?
1 inch Ultra Chi...I have tried so many brands of straighteners and this one is deffinatly worth your money...it is usually some where between 95-120$ and it works so well!

Also your hair may get static because this does it with all straighteners, if you go over it too many times with the heat it will cause static. I dont know why but it just does. mine does the same thing.



Deffinatly suggest Ultra ChiWhich hair straightener is the best?
Vidal Sasoon Answers works SO nice!!! i have naturally curly hair and it gets frizzy. my old one would leave it wavy in some parts and it wouldnt be shiny and would leave some frizz behind. my new one gets rid of that and flyaways too besides leaving it all smooth and nice and straight. :D
Chis are really nice, but my cousin(whos a hair stylist) reccomended the brand Hot Tools. Just thought I'd throw that out there! Hope I helped!
CHI, 1.5

IT DOESNT DAMAGE URE HAIR ER ANYTHING

AND IT WORKS GREAT

AND THE INVENTOR OF CHI

HAPPENS TO B MY 2ND COUSIN

SO HE GIVES ME A LOT OF THINGS OF HIS

AND THEY WORK GREAT ON MY HAIR
A 1.5 Chi iron is the best and It doesnt Damage Your hair.
corioliss does everything you want it to do and its in your price range.

i would get 1 since it makes smaller waves
GHD's and FHI's are the best in the UK

GHD=230 FHI=225



you will get theses from ebay
I think the HAI or CAI are the best. They run around 100-150 and work amazing!
The hair straightener that I use is Bed Head

http://www.circuitcity.com/IMAGE/product/a>



it works really good, but I do have wavy hair and it tames it, but I don't know if its good enough for curly hair like yours. My mom got it for me for around $30.00 but it was at TJMaxx.



I have some Paul Mitchell products and they work really well, so I wouldn't be surprised if the hair straighteners do the same great work as his other products.



I don't know any hair straighteners that can make waves and curls with them.



Hair straighteners range in price to about $200-$30 bucks. Usually around $130.

No comments:

Post a Comment