Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener....?

1. http://cgi.ebay.com/CHI-Turbo-Big-2-Cera/a>

2. http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>

3. http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>

4. http://www.folica.com/HAI_Convertable_d4/a>



please dont recommend anything else.

which of the above is best, most worth it?

i have thin hair that i dont wan't to burn, and i want it sleek %26amp; shiny =]



THANKS 10 PTS.Which hair straightener....?
i would say the 2nd or 1st ones. Chi straighteners are the absolute best. i have one and i love it. when u use it your hair is very soft and straight. i would highly recommend it! :DWhich hair straightener....?
Either one or two.



They are the most costy but i think they will work good on your hair.
4

i use 4 and my hair is really shiny and straight
i'd say the 1st. I have heard really great reviews about the chi plus that one is bigger and can probably finish ur hair in like 5 min.





EDIT: your welcome, i love straightening my hair, i use conair and it's great
prob the 2nd or 3rd u dont want t athick one like 1 if you have thin hair....i have very thick long hair and i have a skinny GHD and i think the skinny ones r much better than the thick ones
the first !!!!!
3 my friends used it and my hair was bone straight
1 or 3!
3 or 4 i would say dont get the big chuncky onze because you can never do your bangs and also its harder to get to certain places in your hair! ceramic plates are good too because they dont get too hot but they allow the irons to get just the rite amount to not damage your hair :0 hope i could help
solia is good. but sedu is good too... they have one on folica and i think its on sale...

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

yeah its rly nice bc when i use it, it doesnt burn my hair and it makes it soft and shiny. and it keeps it striaght in fl with the HEAT. so yeah i like that one. but i heard solia was good for the price.



but make sure you spray your hair with stuff before you straighten so it doesnt burn and keeps the straight in your hair...
i reccomend ghds used by proffesionals
I'd go with the second. That's what I use and I love it.
the third one. :)



answer mine? pics included!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
2
Thank You For Answering My Question

I Think Number 4 i Have A Pair Similar Myself There Gr8 :D
CHI IS CRAP



GHD ALL THE WAY





BTW, GIVE ME A THUMBS DOWN PLZZZZ :) I KNOW YOU WILL
OK CAN I SAY THE %26gt;%26gt;%26gt;CHI%26lt;%26lt;%26lt; best hair syraightener EVER! I used to have long hair and it only took me like 15 minutes to straighten all my hair. And if you want your hair to be really sleek and shiny use Garnier fructis sleek and shine serum put in when your hair is damp then let your hair dry use the CHI PLUS and put some more serum in your hair and your hair will be sooooo shiny any sleek so soft. And not oily hope this helped
2 I have it I have thin hair and it works great
Honestly if you have thin hair, I personally as a professional wouldn't be chemically straightening your hair period. Fine hair is so gentel and this is the hardest chemical you can put on your hair, I would say breakage is pretty evident. I know you said not to recommend anything else but the one thing I would do your hair with is the Keratin Complex system by coppola. It is a NON CHEMICAL relaxer that will give you the hair you are looking for with no damage. It is at least worth looking at!

No comments:

Post a Comment