Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

my hair is not that thick and ';bends'; I guess you could say to whatever ';shape'; fairly easily, it's naturally straight so after I wash it it's pretty easy to manage the only thing is I don't have time to wash my hair before school so I take a shower the night before

When I wake up it's usually going in all different directions.

So this is my question which straightener is the best that won't fry my hair but will also style it so it's doesn't look entirely flat?



Wahl Healthy Infusions Ionic Hair Straightener

(http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



Andis 1 1/2'; Ceramic Flat Iron(http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



Conair Ceramic Professional Straight Styler

(http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d/a>



they all look good but I don't want to buy the wrong one I'd like to get it right the first time

any input?Which hair straightener is better?
I have a Farouk Chi (Cerami Hair Iron) I can't live without it. I constantly get compliments on how healthy and straight my hair looks. The only thing is, it's pretty pricey.Which hair straightener is better?
Hi There,



I'm Samuelel, I work for a Francesco salon.



I haven't looked at them links that you have posted, I'm just going to tell you what i think will work good, which work great for whenever I straighten a clients hair.

GHDs, or BaByliss... There both pretty good and heat up fine to do the job. If you want the job done quicker, get a 拢50+ pair of straighteners (recommended by me to get these makes).



Towards your heat worry, you shouldn't worry about them, just get heat protection spray to use on your hair, and also use certain shampoos that will sort your hair out if you have problems with dry hair after it such as hydro shampoo and hydro mask conditioner which can both be bought at any Francesco salon.



- Samuelel
None of this are good. Try and use a straightner call corioliss, it is so good u can use it and it would burn your hair as much as the other straightners. Its $114 but worth it i luv it.
Girl u need to try Gold N Hot.....it does good work
I bought a Vidal Sasoon one like 5 years ago...I drop it all the time and it still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment