Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener should i get?

Right now i have a straightener from Vidal Sassoon. I am willing to pay up to 300 dollars for a good straightener. So what kind should i get?Which hair straightener should i get?
Definitely chi. It's amazingWhich hair straightener should i get?
I use one that I buy at Sally's beauty supply. I do it myself at home. It takes me about an hour all together.





It's by one n only curl remover. I use this to straightened the sides of my hair which are frizzy and curly.





My hair becomes straighter with this product and I don't have to use a flat iron everyday.





The cost is under $20.


by the way you don't need a license to buy this product at sally's beauty supply.
a GHD or a Sedu.
ghd.
chi flat irons

No comments:

Post a Comment