Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

Okay so I'm comparing two straighteners;

one of them my hair stylist used on me, and I loved my hair after that (GVP)

http://www.sallybeauty.com/gvp-flat-iron/a>





the other one, is a hair straightener that everybody loves.. but I've never tried it.. (CHI)

http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-CHI-Inch-Ce/a>

if you own one of these.. which is better?Which hair straightener is better?
I have bever used a GVP, but if your hairstylist has and you liked it, I think it would be the safer bet.



The CHI is an okay straightener. I find for me, that it gets too hot (theres no temp control) and my hair becomes really fried after a few uses.



Go to folica.com to read really goo reviews on hair straighteners. It helped me!



Good luck!Which hair straightener is better?
I've never tried the GVP but i love my CHI! I used to have a Sedu, and it took me about two hours to straighten my long, thick, curly hair. But when I replaced it with my CHI, it took half an hour less. If one of your friends have a CHI, ask them to use it and compare the results with the GVP.

either way, I'm sure you'll be happy with either one. Good luck!
Well I have never heard of GVP, I trust the name Chi more. But if you've already used the GVP and you like it, and its used at salons, then go for it. It seems like its a pretty good straightener. I personally used Tool Science. I love it.
if you're hair stylist told you to use one, or even recommended, i would definitely go with her, i mean you haven't been studying or working with hair for years have you?
I would look at the conair infinity. I don't even use a straightener anymore, it blow dries you hair straight! http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/07/41/08/07/0007410807957_215X215.jpg
the 1 from amazon. they are good straighteners.
GVP
chi
i trust chi:) or i would, but i think it more depends on your hair type.

No comments:

Post a Comment