Sunday, January 29, 2012

WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER WORKS BEST ? ?

Well i want a new straightener for Christmas but i dont know which one to get. I have naturally curly hair but every time i straighten it it seems to curl right back up. I want a straightener that can keep my hair straight for the day. I heard the CHI isn't that great, but ive never used it before so im not that sure. Any other ideas %26amp; where could i get a good straightener at? %26amp; is there any products that would work well with my hair?





Thanks :)WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER WORKS BEST ? ?
Actually, a CHI is a really great hair straightener. I've been using it for 2 years, and i've gone though A LOT of hair straighteners. You just have to remember to always straighten your hair when it's FULLY dry, if you try to straighten your hair when its even slightly wet, it will frizz your hair and will cause it to curl slightly at the ends. It might even damage your hair by giving it split ends. But the CHI overall is a very good straightener.. its slim shape also allows you to use it as a very efficient curler :] It keeps my hair straight until I get in the shower :} It's a little on the pricey side, but its well worth the money, I think. There are also a line of excellent CHI products that work with your CHI straightener, and it does wonders for your hair.WHICH HAIR STRAIGHTENER WORKS BEST ? ?
GHD works best in my opinion.


But it bit costly. If you are looking for bit cheaper then you should for CHI.


CHI is also one of the good brand.





thanks


hair care


http://www.hairstraightenercare.com


Professional Hair Irons
the bio-ionic. it's the best straightener ever..
ghd's


get them online


and with a bit of hairspray your hair will be straight all day


  • makeup advice
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment