Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener should I get???!!!?

1st one: http://www.sallybeauty.com/accusilver-fl/a>



2nd one: http://www.sallybeauty.com/Hot-N-Silky-L/a>



yeah the 2nd is cuter but like what about the product? Which is a better straightener overall?



THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!Which hair straightener should I get???!!!?
To be honest, you'd be better off investing in a pricier iron. You'll get better results and protect your hair. I swear by my paul mitchell. I'd recommend a paul mitchell or chi. They're going to cost you about $100. Its well worth the money though.



But if you have to choose one of those, the second one.Which hair straightener should I get???!!!?
The second one is a better choice because of the ceramic plates.

You should always invest in a straightener that has ceramic plates. Ceramic plates are better for your hair. They are less damaging, create a smoother line, and leave hair silky, and shiny. Although the second straightener is better, neither are good for your hair. plus, they are both pretty cheap. i would advise you to invest in a really good hair straightener, like a CHI, or a SOLIA. these are a bit pricey, but will last way longer, are less damaging to hair, ceramic coated, and you get more bang for your buck.



i've been through so many crappy $40 straigheners. i finally bought a good $100, and my hair is happy! so invest in something that will last!!
Everyone should have GHDs =]
I like the second one.
the 1st one
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment