Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Which hair straightener to buy?

So I hear GHD's are good.. but they are expensive... as I am only a poor student :(


I would consider buying Remington (is it any good?)


I don't really want to pay more than $150 for a hair straightener but I don't want a crappy cheap one that doesn't work.





Also.. how many years do hair straighteners last for usually?





ThanksWhich hair straightener to buy?
well i have ghd's and they are really good and worth the money. also they have ceramic plates which reduces heat damage. they also last for a long time, about 5 years or something.Which hair straightener to buy?
Hello there laura


I discovered perfect solution to your question at below websites. All you need to do is little search in the search box.


This is some practical answers about hair that you probably do not know but you should:


One of the best site for all questions concerning Hair-


http://shrunk.it/f45bmf


Also-


My hairstylist also discovered this stunning site for hair related issues:


http://hairstyles101.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment