Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

REMINGTON SLIMLINE CERAMIC STRAIGHTENER

http://www.remington-products.com.au/Hai/a>



Vidal Sassoon Glide Titanium Ceramic Straightener

http://www.vssassoon.com.au/products/str/a>Which hair straightener is better?
i have the remington one.. its alright i guess... but i'd reccomend the vs sassoon .. better brand and will last longer ..



definately dont get the remington one if you drop it heaps or if you keep it in your bathroom..



dropped mine once n it broke wich was S.hit..



bought anotha one n kept it in the bathroom n all the heat n stuff got on it n got water on it n then just stopped working so yeh go for the second one..



hope i helpd.. xWhich hair straightener is better?
Honestly, I've never used either.

But I looked at the features, and I'd go with the Sassoon if I were you.

:]
GHD or Corioliss are better.

Those both look pretty much the same, just choose either one.
GHD is best
I would go with the second one, if I were you.

No comments:

Post a Comment