Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which Hair Straightener Should I Get?

i think im either going to get a chi or the conair steam straightener. i straighten my hair every day so i want somthing that won't damage my hair (thats my biggest thing) and idc how much it costs... my hair is pretty easy to straighen tooWhich Hair Straightener Should I Get?
Getting a Chi is a good idea. But NEVER get a conair straightener, because for some reason, they all are really crappy, and end up breaking.





Another good brand is vidal sassoon, they work good. Me and my sister have one, and we both use it every day and it is still in perfect condition! This straightener is also only around $35, so you would be saving a ton of money! (picture below).Which Hair Straightener Should I Get?
The chi for sure. Conair breaks all the time. That or it will just stop heating up.





The Chi makes ur hair straight for a long time, where as conair just flattens it out and 2 hours later you can't even tell.





One time I used a Chi, I put my hair up for work in a ponytail and took it out and it was still straight with NO crease mark.
no steam! that works in reverse! and it burns your scalp! steam is just hot water. and when you are trying to straighten water is NOT helpful!! the chi is really expensive. i use the revelon one from walmart and it works BEAUTIFULLY! it gets really hot and i have great success! it is only like $30!!! plus my sister has a chi and hates it but because she spent so much money on it she can't get another one!!
the chi is awesome and i prefer it, but the conair steam straightener is cool, i believe it's the kind that puts wet hair into dry hair when you use it, if it is, def. get it, if not, look around because it helps from damaging it too much.
CHi!!! =D that's what i have plus all the girls in my fam has it..[four sisters and alot of cousins] definetly recommeding this one! plus they have new colors like pink blue or animal print! =]
chi


also u can by hair spray type stuff that protects ur hair from the heat

No comments:

Post a Comment