Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

Bed head or Chi?Which hair straightener is better?
CHI is the best hair straightener on the market. My hair stylist told me so. It doesn't get any better than the CHI. It works on any hair type and it does wonders, it keeps hair straight.Which hair straightener is better?
Chi was amazing. It took away all the frizz and lasted almost a year.


I haven't been able to find anyone to do it again since, but almost a month ago I had the Coppola Keratin treatment done and it was unbelievable as well.
Chi is wayy better. but chi straighteners can do serious damage to your hair bc they get reallyyy hot, so make sure to use a heat protector on your hair before you straighten it! BUT..like the person said before ghd is the best! (:
i think GHD will more better .


New rounder barrel so it's even easier to create perfect curls, waves or flicks, as well as the perfect straight.
Chi. I've used Chi and it makes ur hair soft, silky smooth, and shiny.
I think that the chi is much better than the bed hed, but the GHD is much better than all of them
Chi definitely, I used Bed Head, and it made my hair stringy.
Chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment