Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener will work perfectly in India?

you should try the CHI starighteners


they work amazingly and you can get them for about $100-300 dollars at chi.com


remember to get protector so your hair doesnt burn


good luck =]Which hair straightener will work perfectly in India?
GHD Styler.. they work pretty well and fit with any voltage so that they work the same everywhere in the world.Which hair straightener will work perfectly in India?
The Chi is amazing. I have had the Chi Turbo and the original Chi. I've bought probably 2 turbos because I think it is so much better than the original. Unfortunately they blow every time in India. I study here. The original holds up better but eventually blows at some point in time. I also bought a cheapo flat iron...didn't work as well. It was from the US as well. I had adapters and converters, transformers etc... It doesnt matter because out here the voltage is different and most importantly fluctuates all the time. When the current spikes your iron is sure to fry. I don't know what flat iron works yet here, but i am also looking so if you figure it out, give me a shout out.
GHDs they are brilliant. We bought ours from USA on Ebay even though they are available here, but they are cheaper out there and VERY good quality. If you use Lee Safford products to go with them, you should have good sucess
ok. wen u use a straightener, u have to plug it in. the electricity n everything is all different in india. trust me. im an indian. i've tried doing that. ur gn have to buy one where u live, they should have different types..unless u dont live in the city.
Indian castor oil.
Chi.


All straighteners burn your hair hun.

No comments:

Post a Comment