Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener do you recommend?

I hear Chi is really good, but it's a bit expensive, don't you think? My hair is between middle and thin and I have a straightener right now but it pulls out a lot of hair, it's pretty thick and takes forever to turn on. I'd also like to try to curl my hair but my current straightener doesn't do that. Which hair straightener brand do you think I should get [ price doesn't matter if it's worth how much it cost ] and which model?Which hair straightener do you recommend?
So I have pretty thin hair. And when it dires naturally its a bit wavy. I use this one right here...http://www.folica.com/Solia_Pink_Limi_d2/a> it doesnt take long at all to heat up! Maybe 30 seconds max? It works on my hair AND my friends and her hair is horribly thick. I got it last Easter and it's still going strong! I adore it. I use the temperature around 350 but it can go up too 450! GHD's are expensive too but they are really good. My friend I talked about up their ^ has it. Mine does the job just as good maybe better. Here's the site the straighteners are cheaper and the service is reliable. http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a> :)Which hair straightener do you recommend?
i have a solia and its the besssst i ever had.

and it curls, but since i have asian that doesnt hold a curl, it only last for like 15 min lol.



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>
Panteen.
I bought a WIGO from Ulta.com almost 2 years ago and it's still going as if I just bought it and it was only $40. Zoe is another brand that is inexpensive, they run about $30. It doesn't curl though. My aunt has a Colaris straightener, she got it at the mall like a year ago, it does everything, but it's $90. So If you can splurge for the colaris, I'd go for it but if not thw Wigo or Zoe is always a good choice.
you should get Chi. it even works on my curly hair.
I would opt for the new In Styler by Conair,it's two irons in one,one side for curling and the other side for straightening your hair,I think someone should of thought of this a long time ago,I have read some posts of this site and people seem to be happy with it,hope this helps you out,Tomb Raider.
Flat iron hair straighteners have been around for quite some time now. They are great for those times you are in the mood for a straight look, but what happens if you want to add a little volume to your hair while straightening? This is where a rotating hair straightener would come in handy.
i have very long thick curly hair , i would never consider anything except GHDs

i use the mk4锛宼hey never let me down
As a stylist that has about 15 straighteners I will be quite honest with you, splurge and go with the silver Paul Mitchell ion straightener, you won't have to buy another one for 5 years! I have used chi in the past but the pm one heats up within seconds and cuts down on your straightening time! I would have paid $5000 for this straightener I love it, I now give it as a gift for every holiday!
i really recommend a basic chi straightener, they are kinda expensive but worth it!!

they usually come with a warranty also.

No comments:

Post a Comment