Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener should I get? GHD? Sedu?

I want to get a really nice hair straightener for Christmas, but I'm not sure which one's the best. I'm looking for something that just basically does a really good job at keeping my hair straight and does the least amount of damage. I know that no matter what there's going to be damage, but I just want to lessen the impact. I can get a great deal on a GHD, but I'm hesitant to buy because you cannot adjust the heat setting, and I know for a fact that my hair can straighten at a temp way lower than 230. Any suggestions? I guess I'll throw out there that my hair is not impossibly curly/wavy; it's fairly easy to straighten with a cheap straightener, but I really want something better.Which hair straightener should I get? GHD? Sedu?
GHD and Chi are the best.

In fact I ve heard the new GHDs have temperature control setting, go t theri website and check out.



Also see this link on Finding the Best Hair Straightener: http://beautify-flr.blogspot.com/2008/11/a>Which hair straightener should I get? GHD? Sedu?
GHD! i have one and i love it!!!!!!

i bought it at sallys for $50 and got a free gift!!

(a mini straightener that you can take wherever you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment