Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which Hair Straighteners are good?

Hi!!! I really want to buy a hair straightener that is very good quality. Also, I would like it to be able to straighten wet hair, but I hard that this dries your hair out, and I've also heard that it doesn't even work well. Is this true? If so, I won't get one.



Thank you for all recommendations!! =)Which Hair Straighteners are good?
The BEST flat iron would be Sedu or T3 pro! Those are very good brands, better than chi if you ask me. The one I use also that flat irons wet hair, would be T3 pro, I got it from Sephora, for like 110 dollars. Its pink. Those 2 would be the ones I would reccomend.

The T3 def flat irons wet hair, but idk about the Sedu. Here r pics.





(T3 PRO) http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh/a> (it sells in stores)



i dont remember where i got the sedu at, but heres a link to purchase online (SEDU)

http://sedubeauty.com/sedu_flat_iron.htm/a>





Those flat irons are really good. (And i flat iron my hair wet sometimes, and the T3 works fine. But I dont flat iron it super wet, just a little damp, you arent supposed to straighten hair with wet wet hair. Only like damp, although I have not tried straightening with soaked hair. hm.)Which Hair Straighteners are good?
You should definitely get a Remmington wet to dry hair straightener. They are amazing, they work really really well...and aren't very expensive at all. My friend has a Chi which is supposedly the best straightener and mine works just as well as hers, only Chi's way more pricey.



So I reccomend the Remmington.
Straightners suck....

you want the best, you want a Ceramic Flat Iron, those things are amazing, I have a few.... there are wet to dry ones, but I wouldn't recommend it totally will dry your hair out and it takes longer too...

Seriously though, just go to the store and look for

-Ceramic Flat Irons-
no wet to dry straightener actually works :(





But chi works awesome! (:
i like the brands babyliss and GHD. they're really good. but kind of expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment