Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better ? why?

which is better?

the solia : http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>

and why?



or



the babyliss: http://www.folica.com/BaByliss_Pro_Na_d3/a>

and why?



or sedu?Which hair straightener is better ? why?
The sedu. I have had a lot of top brand straighteners like Chi, Solia, and Sedu. The Sedu has a warranty and doesn't damage your hair as much (If you buy it then the box will explain). I have used the babyliss and it is fine but the night I used it my hair didn't stay straight (It was humid so you can judge). But Solia and Sedu are really two top brands along with Chi (Also on folica). My solia works well but over time it seems like the two hot plates don't hit each other and it is hard to straighten my ';baby hairs.'; gl . do what you wantWhich hair straightener is better ? why?
idk bout the ones u mentioned but i got this AMAZING ghd straightener, and its great. it gets my hair straight, and i pretty much have a fro. u can get some good prices on craigslist for the high end ones like the ghd.
I would say Solia Tourmaline Ceramic, but use a cream to protect from damage, both have high heat levels up to 450 degrees. I recommend Matrix no. 3 sleek seek cream.
i would reccommend a chi, it has a life time warranty %26amp; its the best straightner i've ever use, i just got a new one for school ;D
okay i have the exact same Solia hair straightener. its so great. but chi isn't all ceramic, so it damages your hair more.
Although the CHI is way better, Solia is pretty good. I had one before my CHI %26amp; liked it it was alright.
mmm neither, i would go with wet2straight (;
THE CHI IS THE BEST thats the only one ive used in the past 4 yrs and it still works like a charm.
Braun and panasonic are the best
i think chi is the best.
the 1st one because it will straighten faster
The CHI works AMAZING! i love it...its the best

No comments:

Post a Comment