Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

Vidal Season or Conair? ThxWhich hair straightener is better?
i like conair better.Which hair straightener is better?
:/ Don't know.





MY hair is naturally straight and full. Hah.
conair
The upper model Vidal Sasson irons are absoultely amazing value imo.
conair, definitly. i have one and i looove it.
I personally never liked Conair, they just never really worked right for my hair. I did have a friend who had Vidal Season though and I tried her's out one day and it worked REALLY good. I think the chi is better than any straightener, but it's all up to you. But between those, the Vidal Season for sure :)
Gvp baby!
Conair. Btw it's Sassoon*
Do you mean vidal sassoon?


well neither work all that great, but if i had to choose, i'd pick conair, vidal sassoon just does not do the trick.





Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment