Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener should I get?

After having a cheap Revlon one from the grocery store for years, I've decided to invest in a better one. I don't want to spend more than $100 (I know that I can find good ones pretty cheap on Amazon).


I was thinking maybe BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium Straightening Iron or Ozon Titanium Flat Iron. Which should I get? Or should I get a different one?


I definately want one that will not damage my hair too much. My cousin said her flat iron is designed to protect hair while straightening it. I want something like that.Which hair straightener should I get?
i really recommend iso spectrum pro sunshine girl. it is 100% solid ceramic, which doesn't damage your hair as much. it also allows you to adjust the temperature to your hair type. you can also curl, wave, and do other stuff with this flat iron.





http://www.amazon.com/ISO-Sunshine-Girl-Purple/dp/B0019I4TYU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8%26amp;s=hpc%26amp;qid=1262297513%26amp;sr=8-3





chi flat irons are also good but the ones in your price range may not have an adjustable temperature. also, they get really hot, which may not be good for straightening some hair types. they might leave your hair smelling burned as well.





between babyliss and ozon, i would go with babyliss.Which hair straightener should I get?
Sephora.com Metropolis. On sale for 69 and it is mini size so you can travel with it in your purse. Full ceramic plates ion. Also comes with a 10 year warranty from manufacturer. Irons are never going to protect the hair when you straighten but you can get things to keep it from doing more damage. You can use the spray protector or ceramic plates.
those straightener are alright, but i realy suggest a CHi straightener. theyre in your price range and they are very smooth.. also, it does minimal damage t your hair. It gets your hair smooth, silky, and pin-straight. But the great thing is that it also is the best straightener to use to CURL your hair (:
i dont know about the ones your getting but i would get the instyler hair straightener,, it works really good..
chi works pretty good and also sedu try to see if u can get a cheap one from amazon cuz they are normally over $100

No comments:

Post a Comment