Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener should I get?

http://www.target.com/Breast-Cancer-Awareness-1-Straightener/dp/B000U0IT3U/sr=1-16/qid=1232067517/ref=sr_1_16/188-7823270-0746935?ie=UTF8%26amp;index=target%26amp;rh=k%3Ahair%20straightener%26amp;page=1





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=10262914








I'll be using this straightener to curl my hair (yes, you can curl your hair with a straightening iron...) Which one should I get for that purpose?Which hair straightener should I get?
Personally i would get he Brest cancer one because its smaller and prob. would work a lot better on curling your hair! I have never tried curling my hair with a straighting iron but my friends do and one has the pink one and her hair looks so good wen she curls it! I hope i helped good luck and hope it looks cute!Which hair straightener should I get?
Straightening irons acctually do work quite well for curling hair. I believe you should purchace the first straightener. I has a more smooth design and would allow the hair to flow over the plates and edges easier. Plus it's pink, how cute! Ha-ha.


My personal favorite brand of straightener, which we use at my cosmetology school, is Chi. Quite expensive, but worth the money.
You will just be wasting your money on those. My hair stylist said the GHD is the ONLY straightner she uses for curling and straigtening. But i guess if you really only have those two for the choices i would go with the second oneee, cuz my sister has it and it works pretty decently..i've curled my hair with it, but it didnt come out to great. The GHD makes me look like i have superrrmodel curls. It is worth alot but thattt GHD is defeinetly worth the cashhh.





goodluckk%26lt;33
get a BABYLON T3!!!!!!


either wet to dry or normal. I have the WTD one and it is the best thing that I own, it works amazingly, and it quite narrow!


I HIGHLY reccomend it, yet it is expensive and only available at beauty salons. If you don't plan on doing it while its wet the normal one will save you a lot of money!
I wouldnt get either, money isnt an obstacle for me so i have a T3, CHI and a GHD, but i highly reccomend GHDs they are awesome.





but if money is a problem get a BED HEAD one, my friend has one and its pretty good but GHDs are the best.
A Chi is the most amazing hair straightener ever. I have naturally curly hair, and I mean CURLY and it gets my hair straight and silky smooth. It is honestly the best straightener ever.
I have a bedhead, there more expensive than what you want but I CAN say that I have used my bedhead to curl my hair, it works quite well.
i heard the CHI hair products is a really good investment for your hair and money and don't get any hair staightners from the mall. i have one and it doesn't work as good as when it was once new.
ok sorry but i no ur looking for the cheap ones but they never work they give u split ends and damage ur hair i bougth one for 52 dollors and its expensive but worth it and i would say target walmart sukss even though i shop there
Like jaime said save up and buy GHD's. Nothing beats them and they have loads of guarantees on them. Better than anything else!
I agree. You should buy a CHI. It's really reliable. I have really curly hiar...so yeah.
i would get the one from target..but chi's are the best. That's what I have and its lasted for four years so long.
Neither. Save up and get a GHD Straightener.
Get GHD's.
why dont u buy a curling iron?
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment