Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener from the JCPenney salon?

They will be on sale, and I would like to buy one! But first! I need expert advice lol...





CHI 1'; original iron $119.99, on sale $89.99


CHI 1'; pink iron $119.99, on sale $89.99


ProTouch 1 1/4'; ceramic iron $38.99, on sale $29.24 (this one seems a


little cheap, i'd like to stick with CHI cuz i've heard great things


lol)





are these good prices? what's the difference between the pink iron and the regular iron? It'd be great if any of you answerers out there would have one or maybe both of them...





if it helps, i have short hair but I want to keep this one for a while (if it doesnt break) and i'm probably going to grow it out. and trust me, my hair grows FAST! lol...





this is my first one so I would also like some advice on straightening, like what i should put on so it doesnt burn, anything else, etc.





THANKS! ANSWERS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH APPRECIATED! sorry for making this question so long ;)Which hair straightener from the JCPenney salon?
CHI all the way, that is the only one I will use. All others have broken, burnt and killed my hair. And yes those are great prices. And with the difference between them I think just the color?Which hair straightener from the JCPenney salon?
get either the chi original or pink. i have the pink 1'; iron and I can curl my hair with it as well as straightening it. it works really well.

No comments:

Post a Comment