Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener?

I have really thin hair but I have a lot!


when I straighten it it gets all poofy and frizzy!!


I hate it bcuz it takes FOREVER to straighten and then right away it gets poofy and frizzy!!





does n e one recommend amy thing so that it doesnt poof?


a straightener or a product watever u can recommend.





thnx in advance!


:DWhich hair straightener?
I recommend getting a 'no frizz' serum like PM super skinny and get a good iron like a Chi or GHD





Which hair straightener?
i recommend you go to a salon and et it chemically straightened. it is a bit price but o so worth it!!! but dont go to cvs and pick one up, ittll make your hair greasy and barely work...proffessional always works!!!! hope i helped, good luck!!!
I love the REMINGTON WET TO STRAIGHT straighteners. its the best. You can get it at any wal mart or target.
use a curler

No comments:

Post a Comment