Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better, t3, chi, or conair infinity nano silver?

My hair is wavy, but really frizzy and i need one to make it straight and not frizzy. I heard these are the best ones, and i was wondering which of these work the best because I really want one for the holidays. Thanks so much! In case you dont know what a conair infiniti nano silver is, its this:http://infiniti.conair.com/catalog/categ…Which hair straightener is better, t3, chi, or conair infinity nano silver?
I have the chi and have been using it for a year now, my hair is still silky when i straighten it, and doesnt feel like straw, I think its a really good investment, its proffesional quality.





My sister also uses the Chi, she has very thick curly frizzy hair, but her hair is so soft and sily when she uses it.





Ulta occasionally have promotion were they sell it for $99, but you can get it for $129 normally.





I guarentee you will love it,Which hair straightener is better, t3, chi, or conair infinity nano silver?
If you want the best flat iron that blows away chi and t3 you should try the GHD IV Styler. This ceramic flat iron is by far the best one on the market today. A few great things about the GHD is that they are dual voltage so you can use them worldwide, as well you can actually style your hair with the GHD so you can flip or add wave to your hair. They come in a bunch of great colors and the quality is bar none the best. I sell CHI and T3 on my site as well but the GHD is the way to go. To purchase or for more information visit http://www.kristybeauty.com
i use that conair one and it works amazing! i don't have to go over my hair a bunch of times because it makes it perfectly straight the first time. i have wavy frizzy hair too. my hair stays straight and shiny all day. I've heard Chi is amazing as well.
I have really long and really curly hair! The only thing that got hot enough to STRAIGHTEN it all was conair's instant heat with turbo. It is a curling iron. The flat irons never get it all straight. I also use Paul Mitchell's smoothing super skinny serum... it smells SO GOOD :)
I like the chi or the new Paul Mitchell ceramic..
chi turbo!
get a chi

No comments:

Post a Comment