Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener?

ok so I'm a guy who wants to straighten hsis hair(i'm not gay or emo so NO immature comments) I have really coarse, thick, anc curly hair. I want my hair to be pin straight and to go down. My friend straightened my hair once but it came out really ugly and poofed-up. here's what my hair looks like http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn317/a> So which straightener would you recommend for me? oh btw my hair is actually longer than that, it just looks shorter in that picture.Which hair straightener?
it depens on where u go to buy it..but i would get one that was small so that you coud get it close to you head to strighten your hair.Which hair straightener?
This page will help you out a lot: http://www.squidoo.com/battleofhairstrai/a>


I have tried many straighteners before and none of them really worked well with my hair until I got my CHI. I highly recommend getting a CHI straightener. They get nice and toasty hot, I believe up to 400 degrees, which is perfect for my thick wavy hair. They are just wonderful. Of course they can be a little on the pricey side but, they are totally worth it.

http://www.overstock.com/Health-Wellness/a>



This is the cheapest one I could find.





I also would recommend getting a flat iron spray use on your hair so, the heat doesn't damage it. I got my spray from Wal*Mart for about $3. %26amp; it works well.



If you want your hair to lay down, you should probably also get a pomade.



I hope I helped.

Good Luck.
You can use any hair straightness you want. ruse a Remington which has a 360 neat. you could try asking far a mails DM which could be fromabout $100 -$288
Chi,Sedu,Solia blah blah blah lol go to folica.com and take a look at the ones they have they all are really good.
why not wait tiill it grows out more

but get a very thin starightener not a thick one...

any one will be ok for you but fer real get one with thin clamps it will work bettter
If its curly, I'd try to make peace with, and accentuate the curl.

I've tried fighting my hair (which isn't much unlike yours) for all my life - and I have never found ANYTHING that is going to make it ';pin straight'; - or even lie down like someone with naturally straight hair.

The best I can do is have really frizzy straight hair - and I do that with a large curling iron hair dryer by conair and lots of frizz serum.



I hate to say it, but guys aren't cut out to handle all the effort of trying to make themselves look differently than they were born....



Which is lucky - because they usually have nice hair anyhow, and you dont have to despise what nature has given you - as so many women do.



Good Luck
get a chi

or

if you have really short hair get the maxius miniglide so you dont burn your scalp

No comments:

Post a Comment