Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better? Plzzz HELP!!!?

Marcos Original: http://www.marcos-style.com/

OzHead ThinkPink: www.ozhead.com.au/index.php

Diva: ???



Any others you'd reccommend which are LEAST damaging, QUALITY, and CHEAP PRICE. I do not want a ghd - had a bad experience with them..i currently own a Remington T-Studio straightener which is ok i guess but i was a professional quality one which ofcourse isn't as expensive as ghd, but NOT AS MUCH DAMAGE, shiny hair, humidity proof, easy glide etc.. thanks!!!Which hair straightener is better? Plzzz HELP!!!?
well before i got my ghd i had a pink WAHL CERAMIC

it was like 70 bucks and i reckon it works the same as my ghd

it doesnt dry my hair like all them other cheap straighteners do and does the exact same job as my ghd but i dnt have curley hairr so that might explain it.. but i still think its decent Which hair straightener is better? Plzzz HELP!!!?
I'll go top quality as my friends say, you cant go wrong with the new GHD hair styler limited edition, its gorgeous, check it out;



http://www.mecho.com.au/her/ghd-hair-sty/a>








i reccomend , GHDs , but if you cant afford them , the next best would be Nicky Clarke Tourmaline ones , hope i helped :)
  • cartridge
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment