Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which Hair Straightener From These Two Are Better? Im Lost.?

im a guy, and i have thin medium length hair, not long but not short. its also fine, and im shopping for a good hair straightener.





this is what my stylist told me to get, it has small plates and HAI has very good products:





http://www.folica.com/HAI_Twig_Cerami_r1585_1.html





while this one is a CHI, one of the best , but there smallest is one inch for the price range,and its thicker.





http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d2457.html





both have gotten really good reviews, idk what to buy.Which Hair Straightener From These Two Are Better? Im Lost.?
No! don't get the hai one! I had them both and I absolutely LOVE CHI! :)Which Hair Straightener From These Two Are Better? Im Lost.?
chi is deff your best bet. the 1'; will be fine. I use it on my short hair all the time.
the CHI definitely, grl =D
Chi! Straightens all types of hair!!!!!! Sooo ahmazinngggg
chi ;]
chi! chis are like the best straighteners ever! they last longer and have a way better quality

No comments:

Post a Comment