Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is the best? ';Infiniti nano silver'; by conair?

So my perfect straightener would have ceramic plates, ion technology, 1'; in width (for better styling on my bangs) and straighten wet or dry hair. Does that straightener even exist?



Now, I couldn't find that so I settled for the $99.99 Infiniti nano silver by conair with tourmaline ceramic plates(whatever that means), it has all of the above features that my ';dream'; straightener has but I cant use it wet.



Does anyone have this straightener, is it any good?

(its white and comes with a silver pouch and mat)

which ones are your favorites and best for your hair?



**(this is the one I bought, http://www.folica.com/images/products/11/a> ) please tell me your reviews on this product thanks!Which hair straightener is the best? ';Infiniti nano silver'; by conair?
ok sooo i have the infiniti nano silver and i LOVEEEE it!! it works really really well and it takes like 5 minutes to straighten my hair and my hair is really curly and wavy...trust me u got a great hair straightener!!Which hair straightener is the best? ';Infiniti nano silver'; by conair?
I have a herstyler one. It works really well. And the kiosk I bought it at will let me exchange it for up to a year for any color I want.



They also will style mine or my daughters hair anytime I go in for up to a year
Hi I wanted to let you know you should go permenantly straighten it if you can. I did and I love it! I wash it brush and let it air dry or u can blow dry it and it's straight as if I ironed it. I paid 120 here in TX, but it may be different else where. I love it. If i sleep with it wet it may have a little wave but it's not as bad as before. Another benefit I saw was if I was to tired to wash my hair the next day I woke up it was still as straight as the day before. I don't have to get up an extra hour to iron it and it feels so soft with no split ends! It's been going on 6 months so far it's as good as the first day I got it done! Goodluck!
i have the amika i know it sound really strange but this straightener work hekka good and it was $200.00 :( but it can straighten or curl so you should take back the infiniti nano and buy the amika you can use the amika wet or dry!! it comes with the straightener (duh) and a mat that wont burn the amika is back and gold but it has ceramic plates and it is 1'; or 2'; not sure. and umm yeah this straightener does exist!!!!



GO FIND IT!!! ITS SOLD IN THE MEADOWS AND BOULEVARD MALL.

plus it can straighten hair that is hekka curly in like 5 to 10 minnutes

No comments:

Post a Comment