Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?

this one:

http://www.ti-style.com/ti-hair-straight/a>



or this one:

http://www.chihairstraightener.us/pink-d/a>



please help me!Which hair straightener is better?
If its not a GHD , they are all the same thing different labeling. save up get a GHDWhich hair straightener is better?
I just bought a CHI for myself for Christmas and it is literally the BEST thing I've ever tried! Everyone at work and my friends say how straight and shiny my hair is and I just love it :) Go for CHI!
The first one is better, in my opinion :)

you can also check out the Rusk straightener it's the one I got and it works crazy good I also heard that the gd straightener is awesome!
the chi
I have a CHI and it's fantastic! I highly recommend it!
I agree with a couple of the other people that have posted. A flat iron is a flat iron.

As long as it has ceramic plates and allows for varied temperatures it isn't going to work any better just because you paid 3x the amount it's worth.



Buy a $20 one and save your money.



Also hotter is not better (as a previous poster suggested). It's better for hair to use a lower heat setting and to go over twice.



If the flat iron leaves burn marks on paper (computer paper works well) than it is too hot and will damage hair.
Defiantly the 2nd one.
CHI
Buy a CHI Straightener. I heard they work really well, and you can buy them off Ebay for like 70$. Its worth the money though .
ANY ceramic/glass straightener will work great as long as you have some really good straightening gels/conditioners. I use Bed Head and it leaves my hair silky smooth, and I only spent $20 on the actual ceramic straightener!
I love my Chi. I highly recommend it.
Hair straighteners are basically the same until you start talking about heat. The hotter they get the better they work. I bought a chi and used it for years until it broke, then I got my $25 walmart straightener that I don't even recall the brand name of and it's lasted longer and works just as well. Money doesn't always equal quality
SEDU

No comments:

Post a Comment