Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better? ?

i want to buy a new straightener seeing as my old one broke.


my hair is sort of thick, frizzy and really wavy. i dry it and then straighten it and it takes too long


which one of these would be the best ?


remington wet2dry or remington shine therapy?


or any other that you like ? Which hair straightener is better? ?
dont get a wet to dry one it fries your hair i have a chi ultra and it is perfectWhich hair straightener is better? ?
Do NOT get a Chi.


Do NOT listen to them!


Chi rips off the ends of your hair, sure it straightens it but is it really worth getting un-even F***ed up hair? NO!


Chi is an expensive piece of sh*t and it breaks and cracks SOOO easily!


I ahve BLACK PEOPLE hair and Remington wet2dry works wonders! I dont even have to greese my hair before putting that stuff in!


My hair is shiny, smooth, straight, and bouncy.


I love Remington.





CAUTION: do NOT get a CHI STRAIGHTNENER!
GHD! And they have some beautiful limited edition ones out at the moment. I think it is worth it taking longer. I don't know if it will work on your hair because you say its really thick but I use my hairdryer to straighten my hair. I used to use straightners and they started to really ruin my hair so a hairdryer may be a better idea?
Get a CHI. Don't waste your time with cheap, crappy ones. Even though the CHI is expensive, it is worth it. It has a lifetime guarantee and it doesn't damage your hair like the other straighteners do. And if it breaks all you have to do is send like 30 dollars to get a new one.


It's a great investment.
The chi is the best straighten, but i have hair just like you and i have the wet2dry and it works amazing. But just a little tip straightening your hair in sections like do the bottom first then the top really helps keep straight and looks better.
I HAVE FOUND THAT CEMENT WORKS BEST
chi ultra
neither get the chi it works wonders. Trust me its great!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment