Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better: the Instyler or the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Iron?

Right now, I have a 2' Chi straightener but for the new school year I wanted to get a new one. I saw the Instyler on an infomercial but I researched it and it looked promising. However, my favorite hair product/tool site (folica.com) had the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron (http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1561.html) rated as the ';best ceramic flat iron'; and I wanted to know which one would be an all-around better flat iron.Which hair straightener is better: the Instyler or the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Iron?
well. it depends on what you want. if you just want pin straight hair, you should get the Solia Iron. But if you want to do fancy flips, have mega volume and a curling iron, get the Instyler. They both do a great job for your hair.Which hair straightener is better: the Instyler or the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Iron?
the sedu works the best out of all!! it is in folicia.com too its about $119.99

No comments:

Post a Comment