Thursday, January 26, 2012

Which hair straightener would be the best buy for me?

So I have wavy hair that I usually straighten, but the straightener I have right now is just a cheap Remington Wet2Straight and although it works fine, I want to invest in a better one.


I like the pin straight look.





I heard CHI has really good ones, and I like the pink ones supporting a cure for breast cancer, but how much are these? I really can't get anything too expensive right now. If not CHI, are there any cheaper but still as good straighteners?








I would like a colored one.





Thanks!Which hair straightener would be the best buy for me?
What about pin CAMO CHI hair straightner iron green/pink/blue color plug optional 100pcs purple GHD IV styler hair straightener ?


have a try ,they are really good .Which hair straightener would be the best buy for me?
GHD for poker straight, i upgraded recently but i really miss my remingtons cause they produced a much more natural look, and i had less split ends. but the results with GHD are unmatched.
if it works fine why do you need a new one?





I have the wet2straight too


it works wonderfully








My friend got a CHI, and it fried her hair
andis is what its called 15 dollars at walmart

No comments:

Post a Comment